Today was my 26th birthday! This year instead of celebrating for one day I have been celebrating all month! My birthday present for myself was some jewelry. I got necklaces, earrings, and a bracelet. I also got my hair done a couple of weeks ago. That was a nice treat.
Yesterday my sisters and I went out and celebrated. First, we got pedicures.
It was so nice to get our feet rubbed, and to have some girl talk. My sisters are the best!
Afterwards we saw "New Moon". I know, we are way late in seeing it. It was definetly better than "Twilight" and Jacob is H-O-T!
Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. I loved having a girls night.
As for today I had to give a talk and a lesson in church =( But when we got home Stephen made me an amazing dinner and a great cake. He made sponge cake and topped it with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum! He also gave me a heavenly massage.
I had a wonderful birthday, thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday and celebrated with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment