Today is our two year anniversary! We celebrated it yesterday since our anniversary is on Sunday.

The first thing we did was get massages. If you have never got one I highly recommend it. Our massages were an hour long, and it was heaven. The lights were dimmed, with instrumental music, and a light smell. My masseuse was amazing. She didn't work me too hard, or too soft. Just right. The oild and lotions made my sink so soft, and I felt like I was going die right there. The hour definetly went longer than I expected. The masseuse told me my neck was really tense, and told me that is probably why I get a lot of headaches. Good to know. Also, a good reason to get more neck rubs from Stephen.
Next we went to Biaggi's for dinner. We went there for our rehearsal dinner, and for our anniversary last year. It was so yummy! Stephen got some chicken dish and I got linguini and clams. Their GF menu is to die for. So many choices. My dish was amazing, I am so glad that we have two so close.
We were going to walk around temple square, but it got too chilly for me. Instead we had some sparkiling cider, and went to bed really early. I fell asleep at 9:30, and Stephen at 10:30! It had to be the massage, afterwards we were both so relaxed.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you both had a great day. I also love massages. It is hard to believe it has been two years.
Awesome! I'm so glad it was a great celebratory day. Massages sound perfect
Congrats on the anniversary! I remember when I was just married, I thought that our friends that had been married for two years were "experts," because two years was such a long time. But, it goes by so quickly!
Post a Comment