Christmas is almost here! Yeah! Today I made gifts for my co-workers. I made pretzels dipped in chocolate. I saw it on a website about a month ago, and every since then I have been determined to make them.
Just a hint, if you make these only melt a little chocolate at a time. I melted too much, so it started going hard on the stove. I turned up the stove, but nothing was happening, so I put in some milk. Big mistake. Let's just say I had to go back to the store and get some more chocolate.
Here are the little bags. You can't see the tag well, but it just says "Merry Christmas from the Lees"
Tonight Stephen and I baby-sat our nieces. We watched some of "The Polar Express"
and played around
I also got this deal from Old Navy. They had stockings for $1. We don't have any yet so I got this one for Stephen, and a purple one for me.
1 comment:
Awesome stockings! The pretzels turned out fantastic! The fun stuff about holidays. You should be very proud.
Post a Comment