My love of Keith Urban started six years ago when my roommate introduced me to him. She had a poster of him, and had two of his CDs. He wasn't known at that time by many, and definetly was not on the radio. I would listen to his CDs with her, and later, burned his CDs to take with me. I listened to them all the time, and he really brought me into the country world.
I had known for awhile that he was coming but didn't plan on going to his concert cause let's face it, I'm cheap. But luckily Stephen talked me into it, and we bought tickets. I am so glad we did. It was so much fun, dancing, listening to his songs, and singing along. Stephen only knew a couple of his songs, but did enjoy going to his first concert.
I hate that the pictures are backwards. Oh well.
We were way at the top back in the cheap seats. But there was another stand near the back, so this was the best view we got.
The concert starting!
Sitting, waiting for the concert to start.
In line to pick up our tickets!
His tour bus outside.
The only thing I wish is that the concert was on a weekend. For class today my throat hurt, and I was a bit tired, but it was OK, it was totally worth it!
4 comments:
My parents went to Keith's concert in the cities. My dad calls Keith my mom's "Man Crush". They are so silly! It looks like you guys had a blast! Daren and I are going to Rodney Atkins tomorrow. I am way excited. How is school going?
Country music, tried to like it, but couldn't. I'm glad that you had a good time, though.
I wonder if he was on the radio in Canada before the US because I remember listening to him on the radio at least 7 years ago.
I remember you guys listening to those CD's all the time. I loved him, but I got really tired of that blue jeans song... I do love him though, some day I will go to a concert too. Fun!
Post a Comment