Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy

Have you ever had those times in your life when everything is going your way, and you're just happy for no reason? This is how I am feeling right now, and I'm loving it! I'm sure it won't last long, so I'm enjoying it as much as I can.

There are a couple of reasons I feel this way. First is that my brother is gone and Stephen and I have our apartment back. I don't want to give the impression that we didn't want him here, or resent what we did, but there really is nothing like having your place back.

I have a great class this year. I have thirty great kids, who behave so well, and are so sweet.

I have been able to help those around me. Many of my friends are going through difficult times right now. One fell asleep at the wheel and will be in the hospital for at least a month, I have another friend who's husband died in the war, and another friend who is going through a divorce right now. I do not enjoy that my friends are having such hard times, but I am glad that I can be there for them, and that I can help them with what they're going through.

My daily runs with Scamps. I love that I can run outside again. It is so much better than a treadmill. I love pushing myself, and feeling tired and sore after a run. I am glad Scamps can keep up with me!

So here's to life being just the way you want it every once and awhile, and being happy because of the simple things.

No comments: