1. Finish reading the Bible
2. Attend the temple once a month
3. Run everyday for two weeks
4. Make dinner every night for one week
5. Complete my ESL endorsement
6. Eat no sweets for one week
7. Flip an entertainment center
8. Earn a pay raise
9. Learn to forgive those that hurt my family
10. Get to my goal weight- I only had a couple pounds to lose
11. Stay at my goal weight
12. Keep the apartment clean for a week
13. Pay off all our credit card debt
14. Go to Rexburg
15. Take a GF cooking class- just signed up!
16. Take Scampers on a walk or run everyday
17. Stop drinking soda- four days and going strong!
18. Don't complain for one day- I did this on Monday, but I wanna try it again
19. Write in my journal at least once a week
20. Go on a date every Friday night with Stephen
176 days left!
Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good luck! I have only done like 2 of my goals. But you have inspired me to look at them again to night! Take care!
Great goals but I really don't think you need to loose anymore weight!
i don't think you need to loose one more gramm!!! you are looking awesome!!!!! and i love the goal not to complain for one day :) you are so funny.
wow-good luck maybe you'll inspire me!
Post a Comment