Saturday, March 21, 2009

More School?

Since June is creeping up soon, I have been thinking, what am I going to do with my summer? We have a Morse Family Reunion in June, but besides that I have nothing planned for the summer, and I am not excited, that summer was so long! I decided that I would take some classes from the district so I can improve my teaching in some areas, and get some fun ideas, but I think I will do more. I have applied to take classes to get my ESL endorsement, meaning that I will be recognized as someone that can teach students that don't know English well better. I would get a small pay raise, and more credentials to my name. I really want to do it, but I have to get an answer back from the district and Weber State (Weber State has a small campus at the district building for teachers). I would love to go back to school and learn more!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Go for it- you would be great!

Chris said...

great decision. do the schooling now before you have other things taking up your summer.

kelly said...

guess it never does end. sounds like good choices though.