I love holidays, because I don't have to go to work! It is doubly nice that Stephen doesn't have school so we were able to do something fun. We started off by heading to Verizon to get a new phone. I was with Verizon long enough that I could get a free new phone. The one I got is similar to the one I have now, which is nice, but has more functions. It has a video camera, and MP3 player.
Next we headed to Wal-mart to pick out his birthday cake. He wanted chocolate, but I never realized how many chocolates there are. There is German Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, Milk chocolate, and Devil's food. We stuck with milk chocolate.
Then we went bowling. It is an ongoing competition between us. On our mission we would go bowling on P-Day, and he always did really well. But, ever since we have been together I always beat him, and I am not a great bowler. So every time he says he will beat me, and every time thus far I have beaten him.
No comments:
Post a Comment