Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updating the Apartment

I finally got my act together and start decorating our apartment. Kelly gave us some old frames, so I could put up pictures. Here is one wall. I put up more than this, but since this picture didn't turn out that great, I didn't see the point in taking more dark, fuzzy pictures. But, these are some wedding pictures. We got a dining room table also! We love our new table and are excited that we can now eat at a table, and not a couch anymore.

We are also excited that we can use the placemats we have been given over the past year, and a Christmas present for our centerpiece.








3 comments:

kelly said...

Ya!!!!!

LOLiTA said...

ok, I have no excuse now for my bare walls. I love how the candles match the table. Everything looks great Kristina!

Karen said...

very cute!