Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hockey Fun

Friday night Stephen and I went to a Utah Grizzles hockey game. I got a free ticket through the school, and a discounted ticket for Stephen.

I have never been to a hockey game before so I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it was so fun! Everything is better when you're there in person, than on TV. We really got into it. Even though I lived in Idaho for four years, I found myself booing them. There was even a big fight. The gloves were thrown off, and they were nailing each other over and over again. Crazy. Utah did lose unfortunately, 5-6 in overtime.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you would turn your back on us after all we've been through!

LOLiTA said...

What fun! I've only been to one hockey game with my friend Kristi in Nashville. It is a lot more fun live than on tv.

Anonymous said...

That is cool! I have never been to a hockey game!