Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza

Yesterday I celebrated the big 2-5, and it was fantastic! It started off with my sisters and their families coming over for some birthday cupcakes. It was nice that they all could fit! Then it was present time. They both gave me some very much needed jewelry. I got two pairs of earrings, two necklaces and a bracelet. I love them, they are perfect!

Afterwards Stephen took me shopping. His present to me was a shooping spree. Our first stop was DSW. I got two pairs of shoes.

First I got these brown dress shoes,
and brown boots. And yes, my legs are in the air, Stephen thought it would be a cool picture.

After that we went to Old Navy. I got a pair of jeans and a sweater. FYI, if you need some clothes, then go there. They are taking 50% off of already on clearance clothes.

For dinner we planned on going to PF Changs (they have a great gluten free menu) but when we got there, there was an hour and a half wait. We decided to go to Ruby Tuesdays. It was delicious, and a perfect end to a great day.

I wanted to take more birthday pictures, but our camera batteries ran out, so you get some pictures of my feet.


3 comments:

LOLiTA said...

Happy happy birthday! Looks like your wishes came true!

I have the same boots in black. They're my fave!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! A least they were happy feet!

kelly said...

loooove teh shoes!