For months I have wanted to put up curtains, but didn't have the money, or the time. But, with my four day weekend I was finally able to do it. On Friday I went fabric shopping with Kelly, and found the greatest fabric. On Saturday I put the curtains up,a nd today I finished the pillows and ties for the curtains. Again, you can't see them that great because we have very poor lighting. The curtains are a light blue, and touch the floor.
This is what holds the curtains back. I just love this pattern.

Here are the two pillows I made for our bed.
3 comments:
Nope, the pictures don't do it justice at all, but I can tell it looks great (esp. since I saw the fabrics)! Great job and way to get it done so fast! CAn't wait to see it in person.
I love the color and pattern of the tieback. Way to go. I think ill hire you for decorating.
they look great. What an accomplishment. I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment