Sunday, January 18, 2009

Glasses, Finally

For those of you who know Stephen well know that he should be wearing glasses. I write should because for the last year and a half he hasn't. You see, one of his lovely nieces thought it was a toy and broke it in two. Since he was just back from his mission and then in school he didn't have the money to buy some, so he has been somewhat blind for the last year and a half. But, starting in January my eye insurance kicked in, so yesterday we went to the eye doctor to get him some glasses. He got his eye exam, we were able to pick out the frames and lenses. They should be ready in a week and a half to two weeks. It will be nice for him to be able to see everything again, and nice for me so I don't have to read all the signs for him while he is driving.

2 comments:

LOLiTA said...

It was Maddy! I'm so sorry!!! I felt so bad. She did the same to Adam's glasses. We're getting his in a couple of months.

kelly said...

drivers all over Utah are grateful :)