Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is so old!

Most of you have heard me moaning and complaining about all my ailments, but it's not over yet. Why may you ask? Because I am sick again. For a week I have been feeling queasy, and for at least two weeks I have been having pain in my lower abdomen. I figured it would go away, but it is getting worse. Some of you may be thinking, maybe you're pregnant. I assure you I'm not, because I have taken a couple pregnancy tests and they were both negative. This means I have to take some work off to go to the doctor, again. Why is it that some people get sick and others don't. Take for example my husband and myself. I try to take extra get good care of myself. I eat healthy, and work out. But Stephen on the other hand has never once since we have been married work out, and eats junk food all the time. I feel like I am falling apart at the age of 24. This is not so good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some answers when you go to the doctors.

Karen said...

I hope you feel better soon!

LOLiTA said...

Feel better soon!