That's a funny one. I like it
Ok, I'll bite.
oh yeah, my website is www.ambaronline.com/homemaker, the other one is strictly for genealogy.
i don't remember the names of the places for rent that i saw, but if you wanted to check out that area we live just south of 5300 s. and just east of State street. so that gives you an aproxamet location if you want to check out my hood
I posted my picture, it is quite a coincidence :)
lol...cute!
How cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's a funny one. I like it
Ok, I'll bite.
oh yeah, my website is www.ambaronline.com/homemaker, the other one is strictly for genealogy.
i don't remember the names of the places for rent that i saw, but if you wanted to check out that area we live just south of 5300 s. and just east of State street. so that gives you an aproxamet location if you want to check out my hood
I posted my picture, it is quite a coincidence :)
lol...cute!
How cute!
Post a Comment