After I got home, Stephen and I were relaxing before going out for the evening when we got a call saying that our friends needed a ride. These are our friends from the mission. One was my companion, the other one was in the MTC with Stephen, they also got married. It turns out that they went to Antelope Island, and lost their keys. He had his keys in his pockets while swimming, and somewhere it fell out. They had to hitch a ride to Salt Lake, where they called us. We had to go back to Provo, where they live, get their stuff, and then we came back up to West Valley where they stayed the night so we could get their car on Sunday.
After church, we went back up there. Stephen and I have been wanting to go for awhile, but haven't. So, we were glad to go. We didn't stay too long, because we just had to get our friends to their car, but while there, we saw The Great Salt Lake. I had never seen it, and it stunk bad.
I definitely want to go back again. Next time hopefully we'll have more time.
2 comments:
It's so pretty. I love your layout, too.
My parents have a picture of them in the same place (wearing really bad seventies clothes)
www.ambaronline.com/homemaker
Post a Comment