I do not know what I am doing wrong, something obviously because every bag of potatoes I have bought in the last few months have gone bad. They go bad really quick too. Like last Friday I bought potatoes, and four days later the kitchen started to reek. I looked in the potato bag, and sure enough, a little less than half were squirting out juice and getting moldy. I know it's not the brand, because I have tried a couple of different kinds. I never had this problem in Minnesota or Idaho. Is it Utah or am I cursed?
4 comments:
Where do you keep your potatoes? Make sure they are in a cool dark place and go through the bag once in awhile to throw away the bad potatoes because if there's one bad potato all the ones around it will quickly go bad.
You can also keep potatoes in a refridgerator to help them last longer.
Oh no! how frustrating!
Ewww...good advice from Melissa. Yup, you're just cursed. GO through em after you first buy them to make sure they're all good though. And keep them dry.
Post a Comment