Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Apartment Hunting

The lease on our apartment ends in the end of November. Stephen and I have been looking for places to live. We either want to live in Murray or in Salt Lake. It would be nice to live closer to where I work, but then there are two problems. First, that we would still be living in the ghetto of Utah, and there aren't any apartments over there. Murray is a much nicer place than West Valley, and Stephen goes to school and works in Salt Lake, so that works also. We are hoping to check out some places this weekend. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

The Ames Family said...

Ben and I lived in the Ave's for the past 2 1/2 years. They are great but you will pay for a good place. They don't come cheap. Now Murray is a great place. We moved their a few months ago and love it! It feels like home. Great neighbourhood and everything. Let us know if you need any help.

LOLiTA said...

Good luck! I hope you find something you like.

kelly said...

I hope you find something great!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope you guys find something affordable that you like