Monday, August 4, 2008

Still Sick

Later last night I started feeling better so I thought it would just be a 24 hour thing, but no luck. I woke up this morning feeling worse than ever. My throat is more swollen and sore, and I still have a fever. I think I have strep or something because I'm not throwing up or have a runny nose or anything. All I know is that getting sick stinks.

But good news to me is I have finally watched every single Gilmore Girls episode. For my birthday Stephen bought the last season, and so this summer I have been getting them from the library. I am truly addicted to this show, and I now know that I am an addict, since I have now seen it all.

3 comments:

LOLiTA said...

being sick is no fun. especially when you're off from work. i hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Uh,oh. Good thing you have health insurance now! Now go get yourself an appt! Please let me know what I can do :)

Anonymous said...

If you think you have strep throat you really should go to the doctors. And make sure you take the whole bottle of antibiotics they give you. My sister had strep a couple years ago and she took the medicine until she felt better and it came back because she never finished the whole bottle.