
When Stephen moved out to Utah, his parents gave him their junker van so he would have a car to drive. Since we have bought a second car the van has become mine. I am not bashful to say that the car is one of the most ghetto things I have driven. Not only is it a van, but the side window is missing. At first there was a plastic covering, but now it's gone. I was driving on the freeway, and it came right off. Now to add to the sweetness or ghettoness of the car, I have hawaiin seat covers. Kelly and her friend had a garage sale, and these were left over. So what do you think? Sweet or if possible, even more ghetto?
3 comments:
Hahahahahahaaaa...so you HAVE the privledge of driving the Egg, i mean the quest. i learned to drive in that van. it was really nice at one point. i think it looks cute and girly. Oh, and he you think THAT van is ghetto Stephen must have not mentioned ole smokey to you. that was the van his parents have US when we got married. it'll make yours look like a limo.
I have Hawaiian seat covers!
I think the official term is a combo of your two choices "Suh-weeeeeeeet ghettOH!"
They rock. You owe Kelly huge.
Post a Comment