I am cursed. There is no two ways around it. I make a mess all the time. Especially if I have any white or khaki. It is pretty much inevitable. Recently it has been mustard all over Stephen and my shorts. Then yesterday I got nailpolish all over my shirt. I don't know how I got so talented at this. So I have been trying to find something that will get rid of stains effectively. Yesterday I bought the oxi-clean stain fighting stuff. I hope it works. But, my question is, does anybody know how to get nail polish out of clothes?
6 comments:
Sarah says you really can't!!! But, I think you can cut out the spots. Emily says try patches to cover the spots. There's cute little flower iron on ones.
I have the same problem, some days I get my clothes dirty before the kids do.
Yikes! try an online search. oxi clean is awesome!
I heard to use nail polish remover. I have tried that before and it worked on my carpet. I don't know about a white shirt though
Oh that stinks! Lindsay spilled pink nail polish on the carpet at our last apt, and used a WHITE towel to spread it around, I mean clean it up. You could try nail polish remover but it may cause discoloration on the fabric.
The iron on patches sounds like a neat idea.
Good luck! I wish I was better at laundry so I could share some good tips. Hope you are able to get it out!
Post a Comment