First, that the weather is so nice! The weather has been warm, in the sixties and higher, with the sun shining. I love to take jogs after work, and Stephen and I love to go on a walk every Sunday.
Second, that everyday I can start out with a better day at school. For example, yesterday I had a terrible day at school. The kids were acting up, and I handled it terribly. But today all was forgiven, and we were all able to start over again and have a much better day.
Third, my husband! He is so sweet and good to me. He called me today to see how today went, since I had such a bad day while he was at work. It is totally the little things that count!
2 comments:
Yay! Your blog is back up!!
I agree - the little things. Easton missed you guys at the gardens :)
Post a Comment