Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wonderful Weather, and then this

I need to get back in the habit of blogging. I like looking at everyone elses, but now I am faling to post, so I will try to do better.
The last few days have been absolutely beautiful outside. It has been in the nineties, sunny, and just gorgeous. I have wanted to be outside all the time, which has made it that much harder to be in school. Not only do my students want to be outside, but I do also. It is hard to foucs when it is so nice outside. But, today has been in the sixties, and rainy. We did have better attention spans, but it is still difficult because the school year is almost over. Only two and a half weeks left!
On Saturday we helped Stephen's brother and his family move. They are in Provo.
On Sunday we went to Kelly's for dinner and for angel food cake. Easton is getting so chatty. He is more and more fun everytime we see him.
Stephen has been staying home the last few days because he hurt his back. It has been so nice to see him when I get home. On Monday we even had a date. Stephen made dinner, we watched the movie Juno, and went to the park. It felt like when we were dating and we would go to the park almost every night to sit and talk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Stephen! Back injuries can be very painful. I hope he gets better soon. And I hope the last few weeks of school go smoothly for you.

Melissa said...

Thanks for helping us!