Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday

My birthday was on Thursday and it was wonderful. We didn't do much on Thursday because I had school and Stephen was working, but on Friday he gave me a present. The seventh season of Gilmore girls! I have been watching at least two episodes a day. He also gave me roses and Dr. Pepper. He knows me so well! Then on Saturday we went to the temple and ate out at Cafe Rio. It was so good! That night we also had a wedding reception to go to. It was Stephen's old roommate's wedding. We went for the dancing. At first it was all Brazillian music (that is where he's from) but later when there was music I was familiar with we both danced it up. We both love dancing, it was so much fun! It was also interested to watch the bride and remember what it was like, having so much to do. I can't complain though. My wedding day went so well.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the new blog look! I am glad your birthday improved :)

Melissa said...

I also love the new look of your blog. Glad you had a fun birthday!