Today I am feeling better. Yesterday it was so hard to breathe, and I was coughing all the time. When I laid done it would be worse, which ruined the whole sleep thing. But my friend gave me Airbourne, and minutes after taking that I felt better. I am still not feeling one hundred percent, my chest is still tight, and I am winded easy, but I am not wheezing every time I breathe, and I am not coughing every time I talk. Yeah!
*edit* My roommate told me that she woke up in the middle of the night last night and head my wheezing. She compared it to a symphony. She said when I breathed in my lungs made one noise and when I breathed out another. I never knew my lungs had it in them to be so musical!
2 comments:
I am so glad you are feeling a little better! And keep taking that Airborne! :)
Yuck. You're right - better now than later.
Post a Comment