Friday, December 7, 2007

Things are winding down and up

Wow, I can't believe it. In one week I will be done with BYU-I! Oh, I can't wait! But there is so much work to do before then, so much so that I opted to not see Stephen this weekend and stay in Rexburg and do homework. I have two large projects left to do, two essay tests that have five essays per test, three finals to study for, a portfolio to finish, a test to write, clean for white glove and pack. No wonder I'm not going down to Utah. I keep on telling myself that I can do this, that I'm all almost done. But then I think, but you're not done. You still have student teaching and that is a ton of work. But then I think, at least I get a three week break, and what a wonderful break it will be. I get to go home, get married, and move into our new apartment. I can't wait for this week to be over!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

looks like your getting married soon! I better you are so excited!!