Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I'm brown cause I eat spicy foods
The other day we had color sheets with firefighters on them. One little girl asked if she could color his face purple. I asked if she had ever seen anybody with purple skin and she replied no. She then proceeded to tell me that everyone is white and depending on what you eat will change your skin color. I told her that we get our skin color from our parents. I asked her if her mom and dad had brown skin. She said her mom and little brother have white skin. I asked if her dad is brown and she said she didn't have one. I had no idea what to say to that so I was quite for a second. She then told me that she was born white but that she ate spicy foods as a baby so she turned brown! She will be in for a rude awakening when she learns about genetics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny!
Really...I guess you're going to learn how to anwser lots of tough questions w/o answering them. You'll have to share your answers :)
Post a Comment