Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Weekend

Well, I got my wedding dress this weekend. I love it, it is so beautiful! I would describe it or put up a picture but I would be afraid that Stephen would see it, and we can't have that. I brought Kelly with me and we also got shoes and a necklace. We got everything super cheap. The dress was originally $500 but was marked down to $300! The shoes were also on clearance. The shoulders need to be taken in and the dress needs to be hemmed, but other than that, it is perfect.

We also got our engagement pictures taken. We were a little worried because it was raining in some areas, but luckily we found places that were not raining. We took them by old buildings and by trees and bushes with changing colors. We should be able to see them in a week, I will post some good ones then.

The weather was nice so we were able to spend time outside. We went and hiked up a mountain, it was so pretty!

One of my mission companions from Germany is also in America visiting an elder she is now dating. Stephen and I went on a double date with them on Saturday. It was fun, but funny to see them together. I guess I know now how people from the mission feel around me and Stephen. They were so cute and it was fun to see them so happy.

4 comments:

Karen said...

It sounds like a great weekend- and your dress is truly gorgeous!!!!!!! Stephen is lucky to have such a beautiful bride to be! :)

Anonymous said...

AHHH! a wedding dress that is so fun!! your so cute and all excited i love it!! well i really need to see your dress and fuss over you and do all that fun bridey things!!! call me! lets play!

Melissa said...

That is exciting! I can't wait to see the dress!

Melissa said...

Oh if you want to save money on hemming it I have a sewing machine.