Monday, September 17, 2007

Utah Weekend

This weekend I was in Utah to visit Stephen and Kelly. Kelly and I went to a wedding expo. It was so much fun! There were so many free drawings, a wedding dress fashion show and a place to try out an updo. We also got a deal where we can have a night in a hotel free! I also got this fantastic wedding planner free. The weekend as a whole was low key. On Saturday our friend Hudson, from the mission, had a BBQ. There were quite a few mission people there along with one of my old companions. Most people knew about Stephen and I but it was fun to see the reaction of the people that didn't. We watched the Saint, and walked around temple square. On Sunday I went to church with him and I have a feeling that they will see more of me then my own ward will. There were a lot of nice people there, he has a good singles ward. I am so glad that he is so close now.

4 comments:

Karen said...

To spider: You've got the recipe, where's my dough?
(Or, ahem, spider ring?)

LOL!! I love that movie!!

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Melissa said...

So does this mean you are officially getting married?

The Lees said...

It is unofficially official. Does that make sense? We are, but we are not engaged yet

Melissa said...

Yeah, we had the temple booked before we were engaged.