Tuesday, August 28, 2007

URRR!!!

I can't my test scores yesterday from my lit tests that I took about two months ago. I passed the lit 3 test but the lit 2 test I did not pass my 2%. I am not a happy camper. That means that in December I will have to retake it. It is especially frustrating because I thought I knew everything so well. I did very well in the class and studied my buns off. It also makes me nervous about these other two tests that I have coming up. What if I don't pass these either? I have to pass all of them before I student teach, urrr

2 comments:

Karen said...

No worries kristina! With a full semester of classes under your belt and refreshed experience taking bog tests, I am sure try #2 will be a piece of cake. Good luck!

Karen said...

Oops, I meant "BIG" tests, not "bog" tests. I need typing class!