Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Fair!


Mom and me went to the "Great Minnesota Get Together" yesterday. I haven't been in about 5 years, and it was so fun! Of course we got the traditional ice cream from the Empire Building but also tried some new things also like kettle corn and fresh french fries. We did so many things, it is hard to remember them all. We of course looked at Princess Kay carved in butter. We went to a lot of different booths and found a whole bunch of fun trinkets. We also got a caricature done, how fun! We walked around The Midway and looked at all the fun rides. Mom was scared out of her mind while I was thinking, ooo, I want to ride. We listened to Fergie outside of the grand stand as well as some other bands. We saw some hip-hop dancing. They had one booth by Loreal where you could go in and get free shampoo and another booth by Venus where you got great coupons and a free makeover. But the most interesting part was probably right in the beginning. We went to the livestock birthing center. While we were there we saw and ewe being born. I will spare you the details, but it was pretty gross and cool at the same time. All in all it was great fun. The weather was perfect. Sunny, and in the 70s.

No comments: