
I know I shared this with ya'll awhile ago, but now with mom's digital camera, I can show you a picture! This is what I found here that reminds of the drinkable yogurt that I had all the time in Russia. It is about 3 bucks a pop so a little on the pricey side but so worth it every now again! They have different flavors like raspberry, pomegranate, blueberry and strawberry. I have to say I am not brave enough to try the pomegranate but the rest is delicious. I found it at my Valley Natural Health Food Store and also at Moscow Market. I hope that soon America takes the lead from Russia and has more drinkable yogurt!
1 comment:
One thing I hope that comes to North America is Muller's Yogurt. I always have it when I go to Scotland, it is so good!
Post a Comment