Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm home





Hey ya'll so I'm home. It has been a fun day and I took some pictures to commemorate the whole thing. We did bike around the lakes and played a little rummy. It was great fun. By the way, I got a cell phone. It's Verizon, the number is 651-402-6585

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Luv-
Prolly not a good idea for the whole world to see your new number. Just thought I would be the paranoid one that I am and point that out. See ya later!!

Karen said...

I was thinking the same thing- who knows what wierdo might run across your blog and start calling!

I am glad you are home and having fun. Mom look slike she is thrilled as well! Good luck with work tomorrow. :)

kelly said...

Twins!

kelly said...

And ya! I'm Verizon too so we can talk all the time!