Friday, July 20, 2007
As Usual
How come thinga are always so difficult when it comes to traveling on planes? So yesterday I got to the airport at 11:00 and stand in line for United. The line was way long and was barely moving. I find out an hour and a half later that I could not get on my flight because another flight to Denver had been canceled earlier and they put everyone from that flight on my flight. Stupid, huh? So I get a flight to Minnesota on Friday at 1:00. I figure this is OK, that I can call Kelly quick and she can come pick me up. I did not figure on Kelly being out and about and not being able to answer her cell phone. I did not get a hold of her until 4:00. Suck. But it has been nice seeing her and Easton ad hanging out a bit. I went to bed at like ten though cause I was so tired from not sleeping the night earlier. I am still a little sleepy and think that I will sleep well tonight once I get back to Minnesota
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment