I found out my student teaching assignment today, South Salt Lake!!! I am so excited! That means that I will be even closer to Kelly, and I don't have to go to Las Vegas. Yeah!
NO WAY?!?!?!? Serious??? I can't even hardly believe it. I want to know exactly where! I am seriouslly falling off my chair with excitement, and I know you are soo relieved to not be in Vegas. Great news to go to bed with :)
3 comments:
NO WAY?!?!?!? Serious??? I can't even hardly believe it. I want to know exactly where! I am seriouslly falling off my chair with excitement, and I know you are soo relieved to not be in Vegas. Great news to go to bed with :)
I don't exactly where yet, but isn't that great! I am so excited to be close to you!
How wonderful! What a great area, you will have so much fun and of course be so close to Kelly and her family.
Post a Comment