I have been tagged by Karen, I have to post 7 things about myself that maybe isn't known to everyone else, so here it goes
1. My hair shows my mood. If I am feeling happy, my hair will be down, and straightened. If I am having an exceptionally wonderful day it will be curled. If I am frustrated, or having a bad day, it will be in a ponytail.
2. I want people to be accepting of the person that I am dating. This is something that I look for, that means a lot to me. I look at how that special someone treats my friends and how my friends feel about him. So important!
3. I want acceptance from other people. I hate it when people don't like me or think badly of me. I want to be a friend to all.
4. The best time of my life was on my mission. I loved forgetting myself in the work of the Lord. I never thought about myself, it was always about the people we were teaching and helping them, along with everyone we came in contact with, to come closer to the Lord.
5. Very rarely do I enjoy watching movies or TV. I would rather be talking to someone, or busy doing something else. (I wonder who I got that from?)
6. Growing up I was very shy and timid. I am mostly over that, but there are times when I am in new situations or with new people when I feel it come back. I have to fight myself to open up, talk with new people, and try new things. This is why sometimes when I am in a new situation I sound cocky and say things like, I am so awesome at this, or I am better than you all. It is a way to get me to stay open, and not get nervous.
7. I am a very timed, scheduled person. I do better when I have a list of things to do, and at certain times. If I don't, it is likely that I won't get anything done!
I hope I provided some more insight into my my brain, my way of thinking. I know, its kinda strange!
1 comment:
insights noted...:) Thanks for sharing. (what are mine??I'd better hurry)
Post a Comment