I am being overcome by the Lee family! Ever since me and Stephen started dating his family has been adding me as their friend on facebook, and writing me messages. His sister-in-law has invited me over twice in the past day to have dessert with them. They just can't wait to me. They are just so anxious to meet the girl that would date Stephen after him being here for only a week!
3 comments:
Will they start reading your blog now?! Have a great trip to UT!
Ya better keep the blog on the DL...for now ;) I'm excited to meet him too! I could be wrong, but I think a lot of times one person likes the other a bit more, at first. Just differences of where you are in your life I guess. And you either catch up to each other or fizzle out. Ends for teh good either way. I must add, that I think it does make a difference who your sig. other's family is. Maybe not an end-all, but you'll potentially be daeling with them for a loooong time. So, I guess I'm saying, I think their excitement towards you is nice.
There is no way they will find out about this blog. Akward! I think that me and Stephen have caught up to each other, we like each other the same. I am also glad that Stephen's family is excited about me, that way I know they won't hate me!
Post a Comment