I had a sweet weekend with Kelly and her family this weekend. It was so nice to see them. I loved how we had fun activities but some down time also. It was perfect!
So for all those that don't know, we ran a 5k Saturday morning. It was hard for me, I don't know why, but I made good time, 28 minutes. We also went to a parade-which was fun except for an obnoxious ice cream truck that would not quit playing it's song. I think my favorite part though was seeing the missionaries in the parade. It was way too funny, only in Utah. Later we went to a fair, and Kelly talked me into riding a mechanical bull. It was fun, I think I lasted about 4 seconds, then I was thrown off. I have a new found respect for cowboys. Then that night we went to a rodeo. I think my favorite part of the rodeo was watching two dirtbikers flying off a ramp and doing tricks. They were so good!
On Sunday we went to church, and chilled. Kelly drove us to Logan for our ride (thank you so much!). We didn't leave Logan until 11:00 because her car overheated on the road from Brigham City to Logan, and she wanted to make sure it was nice and cool out to prevent that. It wasn't too bad because when we got to Logan Stephen and I went on a two hour walk, and then loaded her car, and really only waited for about a half an hour. We got into Rexburg about 2 am. So needless to say I did not go to my first class this morning, I was so tired!
So all in all it was a great weekend. Thanks for having me Kelly and planning everything! Could you e-mail or post the pictures of me and Stephen, us at the rodeo, the 5k and when I was riding the bull? Thanks!
3 comments:
I am so glad you were able to hang out with Kelly, and even run a 5K. I bet you will really enjoy having Kelly closer than Virginia.
Sounds like fun!
I'm on it:)
Post a Comment