Monday, May 14, 2007

Wonderful Sunday

I had a great Sunday. It started out wonderful. I had the opportunity to teach Relief Society. I taught on forgiveness, and it went so well. I felt the spirit so strong. I felt impressed to say certain things, to point out different things, and there was a lot of class participation. Even the bishop commented that he learned some things and realizes that there are things that he needs to change in his life. It was a neat experience. I love teaching people the gospel!

After church I had a good nap, talked to mom, and then went on a nice walk with Brandon. We just walked around Rexburg and talked. He is so nice, such a good person. He is not so shy anymore either, he is really opening up, it is nice.

The rest of the day I hung out, went on another walk with my roommates, and just enjoyed "the day of rest".

2 comments:

Karen said...

You seem to be seeing a lot of this Brandon fellow . . . I am glad you had a nice Sunday!

The Lees said...

I see him a lot, but sadly enough, I don't spend a lot of time with him. He is so busy with school. He is a mechanical engineer major and is taking 17 credits, so he is very busy. We see each other everyday at the library, but as for actually doing things, it doesn't happen a lot.