Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fun Day

I did a whole lot of fun stuff yesterday. It was quite exciting. So first of all I went to the library to get some stuff done. I sat by Brandon. We talked a little bit, but then did homework. After being there an hour guess who came? Jason! He came over just to say hi, but it was so funny because Brandon's face got red nad he kept on looking over at us. I think someone got a little jealous. Later I saw Spider-Man 3. I have to say that I was not so impressed. I never was a huge Spider-man fan to begin with, but still, it was just so dramatic and overdone. Later we had to BBQ, and the company was good, but the food wasn't so great. All the burgers were burned and the potato salad was pretty sick. Afterwards I went on a date with Spencer, we went go-karting (my first time) and played some arcade games. We then went to Perkins and got some pie. I don't like Spencer, but I still had a good time because of what we did.

No comments: