Friday, May 4, 2007

sick

So I am sick. I have been sick for four days, but it is just getting worse now. I have had a sinus headache, which is just killing me, but now it is spreading and I feel terrible! So I am going to stay at home tonight and get some R&R.

Yesterday I wanted to relax but it didn't really work out because first, I had this Russian club thing to go to. It was fun though, we had good Russian food, played some games and just talked. I went home thinking I could sleep but then Rob called and he wanted to talk, and then this guy Jason came over to visit. How come when I want people to come over they don't but when I want to rest everybody comes over? I am glad that Jason came over because he is one boy I want to get to know better. He is from the south and has the best accent. It is so cute!

Everywhere I go I seem to run into people I know. Like last night when I was coming back from the Russian thing I ran into Davie, who was in my FHE group thre years ago, and his sister is my old roommate. It is so fun to see what people are up to.

No comments: