Yesterday was just an eventful day considering that this will be the fourth post about yesterday. crazy. Anyway, so I went home and went running while my roommates walked. We decided that we were going to bike to Walmart. I was so happy because I love doing those things. Hiking, biking, running, I love it! I just think its funny that my roommates are skinnier than me but I am in better shape than them. Weird. So we biked to Walmart and I saw my most favorite person in the whole entire world, Rob! I was so happy, I screamed and we gave each other a huge hug right in Walmart. It was quite the spectacle. He took a year and a half off of school and now he is back, which is nice for me, because now I can see him. He came over and we talked (but mostly laughed) till 1:30 in the morning. I am so happy that he is here. He is seriously my favorite person. It is crazy though that we have been friends for 4 years already. It was quite the suprise.
My roommate is throwing a party for the cinco do mayo. I am pretty excited. It should be a lot of fun, and something to look forward to for the weekend
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day!
Good ending to a crazy day :)
Post a Comment