So last night my roommate Emily, Jordan, Spencer and I went bowling. It was a lot of fun, we played two games and I won both, which is really sad considering I only bowled like a 100. It was okay though. Afterwards we went to Winger's. Everybody else had some dinner and we all split an asphalt pie. It was good. I like hanging out with Jordan and Spencer, but they are kind of immature. They are 21, I think, and nice, but very young acting. So when I got home my roommate informed me that Brandon stopped by to see me. I have no comprehension, no understanding of what he wants. I am just playing it as it goes. I don't pretend to understand. I am just along for the ride.
We might have a barbeque this weekend. We were planning on it, but now we are having some roommate drama and some are mad at one girl, and the BBQ is supposed to be at the girl's parents house that is mad, so we'll see what happens. Either way, the weather is beautiful, and I hope we can enjoy it outside
1 comment:
roommate drama will always keep you on your toes. Remember, make this weekend a good one LOL!
Post a Comment