Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Does it freak me out a little bit that some random guy found my blog and likes it? Oh yeah!

So yesterday I had classes, all as usual, but before that we went to the temple at six, meaning I was up at 5, I had an early day! I was so tired the whole day, just wanted to sleep, but couldn't, so I figured that I would go to bed early. I was on my way to bed at around eight (I was really tired!) and so we went out and did some stuff. Then I got home about 9:30 and decided I was definetly going to sleep. Then this guy, Jordan came over and invited us to see the movie "Disturbia". I don't know why I agreed, but I did. It was such a scary movie. I was exhausted walking in, but during the movie my heart was pounding so fast and I was so on edge that when I left the theatre sleep was the last thing I wanted. I would highly recommend it if anyone is looking for a thriller. It was good.

So again today I got little sleep, but that's okay. I will get used to having little sleep again

No comments: