On Monday for the last hurrah in Utah, we decided to go up Farmington Canyon in Jan's jeep. It was a lot of fun, and very beautiful, except for our near death experience. I don't have the patience to write all what happened but just imagine us on top of the mountain, mud, snow, and tires slipping. I think you get the picture. It was really fun though
I got home at eleven, but I didn't sleep much at all, just three hours. We left to go to the temple at 5:30 to do baptisms. Let's just say I was tired yesterday. I also did a session with Sister Rowe from my mission later. I really needed the temple. I had a tough day, again, I don't want to go into it, but I am so sick of boys, and especially one by the name of Brandon. I am grateful to have Rowe here. I love her to death.
This morning I went to a field day for one of my classes. I was there from 8-12, I definetly got some sun. Now I have to go to class. I do not want to go. I want a break, I am sick of school business, I wish I could just rest!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you had such a rough day! Tomorrow will definately be better!
It's times like this that make us strong. Brandon sounds like a beautiful insect, which is nice to look at, but all you want to do is squish it.
Post a Comment