Who knew that life could be so crazy. Classes are one thing, but on top of that I need to take 5, yes 5, hard state tests so I can get my teaching degree before next semester! I also talked to the student teaching department and they said that I missed the due date to apply for student teaching winter semester. I can still apply but it will cost me an extra $35! The best part is, all these things were due while I was still on my mission. Craziness.
On the up side I saw one RUSSIAN here yesterday. He served in my mission before I got there. Woo-hoo! I am going to hang out with my friend from the MTC today, and no classes, yeah! That means I can do homework and have fun. I am going dancing tonight, ballroom style. I really don't know how, but I am excited to learn.
5 comments:
I just love all those last minute details and expenses. Have fun dancing!!
5 tests! Wow! Make sure you plan some fun and relaxation in there, too. Did I ever mention one of my first dates with Chris was ballroom dancing?
No way, I can't mention Chris ballroom dancing.
I am tryin to balance my time out, and so far it is working. I give myself a little bit of time everyday to relax and have fun. It helps a lot so that I don't get boggled down
Yup, next time you are here, ask him about it. It's quite a story. Ooh, and don't forget about the dance lesson too. :)
You know I will!
Post a Comment