Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter

We had a nice, low-key Easter. Alex has been reading Pete the Cat Easter Adventure, and so was so excited for the Easter bunny to come and bring chocolate. I thought I got a hollow bunny, but I got a solid one. After breakfast I let him have a bit. While he was eating, I went to take a shower, assuming Stephen would stop him from eating the whole thing. But, he got distracted, and ate the whole thing. Oops.

In his basket he got the chocolate bunny, a Reese's egg, an egg with jelly beans, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk.

Kalen got yogurt bites. Don't mind the mouth full of waffle.


After breakfast we went to a friend's house for an Easter egg hunt.


Alex had a great time finding all the eggs. Kalen played with his cousin Candice. Stephen's brother and his family were in time. While there we celebrated our friend Brian's birthday, he had cheesecake for everyone. So of course Alex had some of that. I don't know how he didn't get sick with all that sugar.

After church we had a yummy ham dinner with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, and a lemon tart for dessert.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I guess going to Sariah's baptism that weekend wasn't a big deal???? Which is the reason "Kalen played with his cousin Candice".

The Lees said...

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal, because it is. But I posted about the day of Easter, not the whole weekend.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.