I have stopped breastfeeding. My milk ran out shortly after Kalen turned five months, same as with Alex. I'm disappointed but I know there is nothing else I could have done, so I have accepted it. Kalen has started eating rice cereal and loves it. He was a pro from the get go. He doesn't lose much of it, and opens his mouth real wide when I go to feed him. I have been inconsistent with feeding him though. Some days he gets it, other days he doesn't.
He was a great sleeper taking a nap every two hours for about an hour, and at night sleeping from 8:30-7:30, but the last few nights he has been getting up at six, or in the middle of the night.
He can roll from his stomach to his back, but has not yet mastered the back to the stomach. He can sit unsupported for a little bit but ends up propping himself up with his arms. He LOVES toys and will grab anything within reach. Some he puts in his mouth, others he just investigates. He has discovered my hair and will pull. I might have to chop it again =(
His two bottom teeth have popped up, and he has a third on the bottom almost through as well.
We just love our happy easy going baby.
One night we put bubbles in Alex's bath and he was freaking out. So we put some on Kalen to show there was nothing to be scared of. It resulted in Mr. T facial bubbles. Love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment