This is how Alex watched General Conference, sitting on his walker. Don't mind the dazed look.
Stephen: Finished winter semester last week. He did really well and is thrilled to have the summer off. He is loving his new job as well. He travels to dental clinics throughout the day and installs or fixes software, modems, printers etc. Alex and I love having him home more, he gets home by 5:30 almost everyday!
Kristina: finished my online class to renew my teacher certification. I should know within two months how I did. I still tutor twice a week, but will be finished in a month at the end of the school year. I am wondering what I am going to do during June to keep busy! I am 32 weeks along and getting large. I am wondering what I am going to look like by the end of June. I stopped running a month ago and my body has been thanking me for it. No more sciatic nerve pain for me! I am having braxton hicks daily, with some being downright painful. I am excited that the weather is warming up, and we can spend more time outside.
Alex: He still loves blocks and to build. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is still his favorite show, and loves to watch Stephen and I play Just Dance. We are still working on the alphabet, and have started working on numbers. He can say "one", but it sounds like once. His favorite words are apple, Scampers, bubble, no, and more. He loves giving us his shoes and socks as a not so subtle signal that he wants to go outside. His sweet tooth is getting strong. We have been having a lot of fits recently because he wants more than I will give him.
No comments:
Post a Comment