After some requests, here is most likely the one and only belly pic I will post. Forgive the fact that I'm on my knees and that the mirror is horribly dirty.
After having a lot of braxton hicks for a couple of weeks they have practically disappeared. My belly is sore though from my ab muscles stretching. I still have no stretch marks, knock on wood, and have gained 22 pounds. My energy fluctuates on the day, but overall it is harder to do daily tasks.
As of yesterday baby is laying transverse. If he is still laying side to side at 36 weeks then my doctor will have to be moved manually. If that is unsuccessful then I will have to get a C-section. I am praying that he moves head down on his own.
If baby hasn't come by June 25 then I will be induced then. I don't want to be induced but I need to be out of the hospital by June 31 because our insurance is changing. That means in exactly 5 weeks baby will be here!
5 comments:
Miriam was breached up until 37 weeks. I went on my hands and knees for about an hour each day and that helped her turn on her own. She was still born posterior but at least that's better than breached and of course much better than transversed. I've heard of water aerobics helping some people.
You look beautiful!!!
They tried to turn one of my babies. If you don't have to do it don't. It is awful. The pain is close to child birth. Hopefully your baby will turn and you won't have to worry about it. But I have had 4 c-sections and 1 normal delivery. (3 breach) Hang in there.
I'm sure he will turn, try not to worry! Hang in there you are almost done!! Try to relax and enjoy your time with Alex :)
You look great! Check out spinning babies.com. There's a lot of good info there to help you encourage babies to get into position.
Post a Comment